Assisted living at Elmcroft means seniors who need help managing daily tasks get to enjoy a safe, independent and comfortable lifestyle – with added security. And, as an all-inclusive community, residents’ costs won’t rise as their care needs change.
Elmcroft assisted living residents get all the support and help they need – around the clock – to enjoy life on their terms. From dressing and bathing to medication management and more, we provide expert assistance and encouragement, even as their needs change. And that help is provided by fully trained staff in comfortable surroundings.
When caregivers need a well-deserved break and peace of mind, they trust Elmcroft for the professional and compassionate respite care of their loved ones.
People come to us after a hospital visit or surgery, when family caregivers go on vacation, or as a trial period before moving in. We provide the expert personal care that seniors need and a cheerful, comfortable environment they can call home. Our safe and private accommodations are appreciated as much as our professional staff who are specially trained in all aspects of personal care.
About Elmcroft Senior Living
Oregon is home to one of the nation’s leading senior care organizations, Elmcroft Senior Living. With over 90 communities across 25+ states, Elmcroft proudly serves 8,000 residents each day.
Elmcroft offers four distinct levels of care: independent living, assisted living, dementia care, and skilled nursing.
At Elmcroft Senior Living, we are committed to promoting compassionate care and kindness among our residents and employees. We know that every older adult who moves to an Elmcroft community comes to us with different experiences and needs. Our goal is to honor and respect those differences and to create an environment that allows each resident to live their best life.
Some residents come to us seeking freedom from the burdens of home ownership. They want to be able to spend time pursuing new hobbies and reconnecting with old ones.
Other residents need a helping hand with life’s daily tasks like housekeeping, transportation, bathing, and grooming. Many also require medication management assistance to stay safely on schedule with prescribed medications.
Whatever a resident’s unique needs might be, families can feel confident we will work with them to create an individual plan of care that meets their needs.
Assisted Living Amenities
What Amenities Will You Find at Elmcroft Communities?
- Restaurant-style dining: Restaurant-style dining means residents have choices – every day – from a menu of tasty meals prepared by a professional culinary staff and served by courteous waitstaff. Plus, our Farm to Table program means delicious fresh ingredients from local farms and growers are included whenever possible.
- Well-appointed communities: Each Elmcroft community offers gracious living with professionally designed indoor and outdoor common areas, dining rooms and gathering spaces. Each community also features special extras that make life even more enjoyable, like fitness centers and pools, beauty shops, putting greens and more.
- Apartment design: You’ll appreciate the range of choices of floor plans and furnishings in our apartment options.
- Attentive Staff: Our 24-hour resident care staff, culinary staff, housekeeping and activities coordinators are completely devoted to making our residents happy and at home.
- Coordinated health care: We coordinate with local physicians and other healthcare providers and provide escorted transportation to and from needed appointments. Many communities also offer on-site care such as physical, speech and occupational therapy or visits from local physicians.
- Housekeeping: Less work means more joy. That’s why cleaning, linen and laundry service is included.
- Signature programs: We offer signature programs designed to enhance the health, wellness and independence of our residents: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, Chronicles (Memory Care Program), and Second Wind Dreams®.
- Emergency response: At Elmcroft, most of our apartments have a 24-hour medical alert and emergency response system. Medical staff are available around-the-clock for Assisted Living and Memory Care communities.
There’s so much more to life at Elmcroft. Our communities feature plenty of other amenities, including:
- Private or shared apartments with a variety of floor plans from which to choose
- Common spaces throughout the communities that encourage and promote socializing and friendships among residents
- A dining program with restaurant-style, chef-prepared meals
- Opportunity to participate in our Port of Call dining program
- Invitation to take part in the Walking Tall fall prevention program
- Life enrichment activities designed to meet residents’ unique needs and interests
- Transportation for planned outings and personal appointments
- Senior-friendly wellness programs
- Religious services and daily devotionals
- Onsite beauty and barber salon
- Individual climate controls in each apartment
- Emergency call system with 24-hour onsite response
- Basic utilities including cable
- Kitchenettes that include a refrigerator and microwave
- Spacious walk-in closets in bedrooms
- Pet-friendly assisted living apartments