Help with daily living.
At Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa, a premier assisted living community in Mesa, Arizona, assisted living services are designed for seniors who can no longer manage on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.
Visit or call us today.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site caregivers available. Full-time LPN available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Respite care
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Building maintenance and landscaping
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully accessible apartments available
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty and barber shop
- Library, activity room, game room and fitness room
- Private dining room
- State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa and its associates are committed to superior, personalized customer service in an environment that is inviting, caring and hospitable. We distinguish ourselves from others by embracing a Personal Touch Culture. Our associates strive to make a heart-to-heart connection with those we serve. We call that connection, Personal Touch. At Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa, we are guided by three core values: Thrift, Continuous Improvement and Personalization.
Our associates strive to do the right thing, at the right time and for the right reason. We believe in making the right decisions with the resources, funds and assets of our customers, company and business partners. While thrift is an important value, doing the right thing is of utmost importance.
Continuous improvement is another key component of our culture and a core value of our community. We believe in consistent personal and company improvement. We continuously look for better ways to serve each other, our customers and our business partners.
We believe in an individual’s worth and respect their uniqueness. We personalize our services by knowing residents, resident families and associates through sincere listening, caring service and attention to personal details.
Our Personal Touch Culture is evidenced by our associates every day.