EXPERIENCE PHOENIX MOUNTAIN
At Phoenix Mountain Post-Acute, our talented and focused staff will work with you, your family, and your healthcare provider, to create a comprehensive and effective care and treatment plan.
Our welcoming smiles will tell you that Phoenix Mountain is a place to regain your strength and mobility and a place you can call home.
OUR VISION, YOUR SUCCESS
Our therapy staff is the heart of Phoenix Mountain Post-Acute, and we take pride in the performance of both our therapy department and our entire care facility.
As a collaborative effort among team members, our staff will work with your physician to create a treatment plan that works for you. We understand every patient has unique needs that require special attention, and our In-House Therapy Program is custom designed to address them.
We provide a full-time in-house therapy team—no outside contractors or agencies—so our guests get to know their therapists, and vice-versa. We aim for just the right match between our patients and therapists for optimal results and comfort throughout all stages of recovery.
Our therapy staff are dedicated full-time employees, so guests can rely on getting to know the same caring therapists for the duration of their stay. As part of the Phoenix Mountain team, our therapists receive education and training to ensure a solid continuity between therapy and nursing care. At Phoenix Mountain Post-Acute, we work holistically with one goal in mind: to maximize your comfort and health.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CAREGIVING
With Phoenix Mountain Post-Acute, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best treatment available to accommodate your unique health needs.
We strive every day to be the skilled nursing facility of choice in our community, so we make sure that each day you spend with us is filled with the caliber of service that will make your stay comfortable, safe and therapeutic.
The entire staff will know you by name, and each day when we greet you, we’ll ask you how you are, and whether there is anything we can do for you. We never forget that you’re our valued guest, and the reason we’re here! And remember, if you have a special request, please don’t hesitate to ask. That’s why we’re here – for you!
Together with our team of medical professionals, family involvement is crucial to the overall success of a loved one’s stay with us. At the outset, we work with you and your family to ensure the very best care from the time you enter our doors until it’s time to return home.
How It Works:
- Prior to admission, one of our admissions staff can provide you with a brief explanation of what will happen upon arrival. They will also set up a time to have an initial meeting.
- The initial meeting where, with you and your family, we learn important information about you and your needs and preferences. And we will provide a brief orientation to the amenities of the facility, to help you get the most out of your stay with us.
- You and your family, working with our interdisciplinary team of medical professionals, will design a Total Care Plan that works toward expediting your recovery.
- The Discharge Plan, an “exit strategy” designed to help you create a “road map” for returning home successfully and functioning at the highest level possible long into the future.
- Finally, the Outpatient Care Plan for those patients who are able to return home but still need to visit the facility periodically for therapy treatments or other outpatient care.
Our Activities Program is full of fun, informative, and entertaining events for everyone. Each day there are plenty of activities to not only keep you busy, but you will find it is a great place where you can go to socialize with others. Join us for ice cream socials, arts and crafts classes, music appreciation, current events, or a lecture series. We also feature many local artists and musicians showing off their talents. Once you arrive, the Activities Department will discuss your interests and hobbies and assess your activity level with you and your family.
Let’s Go Out & Hit The Town
We’ll gladly take you to the local shopping mall for some “retail therapy”. We have these trips regularly scheduled, so ask us about our next excursion, or check out our Calendar of Events once you are here so you don’t miss out.
Be sure to ask for a Calendar of Events for details on upcoming outings!
We recognize all religious denominations and hold services on special occasions in our community. We have scheduled transportation to many churches in our area every Sunday. We are happy to accommodate everyone who wants to participate, regardless of preference.