We’re Local. We’re Passionate. We Care.
At our community, we understand that your mind still longs for growth, purpose and a drive to create something new. Take the time to meet new people and mingle in our outdoor courtyard. Craft with your grandchildren in the recreation room. Do whatever it takes to continue a life of vitality.
Here for You
Wherever you are on your journey, you can accomplish all that life has to offer at Sun City West Assisted Living. We are here for you to live your best life through engagement, purpose, kindness, nutrition and wellness. Our associates hold the utmost love, sincerity and attention for seniors in their hearts, and want to get to know you.
- Pre-COVID Outings
- Dinner and dancing at the I & J Fountain Restaurant
- Shopping: Walgreens and Safeway
- Outings to the Ball Park in Surprise, local libraries, Veteran Memorial at Surprise Lake, Lake Pleasant, and White Tank Regional Park
- Sun City West Rec Club for swimming, bowling, the metal shop, and more (all residents can be complimentary members of the Rec Club!)
- Lunch and dinner outings
- Cabella’s Outdoor Store for the Desert Museum
- Desert Diamond Casino
- Scenic drives
ASSISTED LIVING at Sun City West
Weekly housekeeping, personal laundry, three delicious meals plus snacks daily, enticing events and scheduled transportation are just the beginning. Learn about our amenities below.
MEMORY CARE at Sun City West
Sun City West looks past the diagnosis and instead focuses on the person with our memory care services.
We offer a specialized team who is dedicated to caring for individuals with Alzheimer’s and/or other dementias. With our serene yet engaging environment for memory care residents, our associates provide individualized service to your loved one to enhance their life.
It’s our mission to invigorate our memory care residents’ lives with delicious dining, plentiful activities, and caring associates.